Monday, May 31, 2010

Where Do I Begin?

I have been tossing around the idea of starting a blog. Now that school is out, I have decided to give it a try. So, where do I begin?

Mack and I have been married for 10 years. We have three little pumpkins that we love with every inch of our beings.

Max is 7 years old and just finished first grade. He is funny, smart, inquisitive, tall, caring, wild, artisitic, and HAPPY.



Annie is 4 years old and will start Pre-K in the fall. She is loving, optimistic, dainty, prissy, motherly, and innocent (most of the time).


















Charlie is, well, a mess! He is compassionate, energized, fearless, social, cuddly, and BUSY!




These little ones keep me very busy. I love how they each have their own little personality!
Lorri

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogging! You'll find it's a world of it's own.. Love it! I look foward to following. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thank you!