Wednesday, June 23, 2010

"Drop the Gun!"

Max has become such a great shooter (I can't believe those words just came out of my head).  Never in one million years did I think my 7 year old child would be shooting a BB gun.  In fact, he was only 6 when Santa brought it to him.  I was very much against Santa and his decision to bring such a thing into our home, but I was overruled.  Between my husband and my mother (yes, I said my mother), Max has learned to shoot with pretty good accuracy.  Great, actually.

Here is the target.  A thin piece of orange tape.



Ready.
Aim.
Fire.




Not too shabby.





Apparently shooting a BB gun is hard work.

I am starting to feel sorry for all the animals out there.  Thank goodness I adopted one of my friend's motto.  "You have to eat what you shoot."   

1 comment:

Your comments make my day! Thank you!