Sunday, June 13, 2010

Girl's Day Out

I love her so much! She is so sweet. We dressed up and headed out to lunch and the mall. We did some shopping for her and visited Build-a-Bear for the first time. We shopped for 3 hours and she didn't complain one time. She loves shoes and purses (a girl after my own heart). To this day, I don't recall her ever pitching a fit about anything. She is very content and just wants to spend time with me. After shopping, we went to her first dance recital. No, she wasn't in the recital, but she really enjoyed watching it.
I LOVE spending time with her. Just the two of us.

"Enough, Mommy!"



2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to do this when Madison is old enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute cute cute! i'm so glad you girls had a super fun day together. you & your little mini-me!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thank you!