Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Henry and Lucy Visit (INVADE) Day 4

Boo for Day 4. Yesterday I picked up Charlie from his Nana's house after our fun day with friends. I could tell as soon as I saw him that he was not feeling any better. In fact, he seemed a lot worse. He wasn't wheezing like he had been, but he was coughing his little head right off of his body. When I got him home, he felt a little warm. His temperature was 101.8. This was not a good sign considering that he had been on an oral steroid (along with all his other asthma meds) and an antibiotic. Mom and Dad came and picked up Henry and Lucy and took them to their house. We managed to get about 2 hours of sleep...all night. I took Charlie in to see the doctor again this morning. After a chest x-ray and a shot of Rocephin, I picked up his 10 day antibiotic for Pneumonia. Poor guy! He is pretty miserable.
I can't wait to see that sweet smile on his face again.
Henry and Lucy head home tomorrow. Hopefully we can enjoy the day before they leave.

"Rules and Regulations" Broken on Day 4:
*I have no idea. They have been with BB and Pop. This list could be miles long!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! Thank you!