Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Here Comes Trouble!

Look at this precious little face!

He has such innocent eyes.




During Spring Break I decided that I needed a little color. The weather was still chilly and the sun had been hiding behind the clouds for months. To be perfectly honest, tanning beds scare me. I do not enjoy being in tight places, especially when I can't open my eyes. So, that left me one choice. Self-Tanner. After having a bad/orange episode last year, I found a tanner that I actually like.







This product has worked well for me in the past. I love that it is a tinted foam! You pump it into your hands and then rub it in. You can see exactly where it is going and how much you have applied. It certainly helps keep away orange knees and elbows. My only complaint is that it doesn't warn you to "keep away from Charlie." In case you were wondering, the photo below shows you what this product looks like on a toddler. Apparently if you open the bottle, pour it down your pj pants, and then hide for a few minutes, it works!




This product works well! It stayed on his legs for over a week. Nice, huh?
This little "accident" gave me the perfect excuse to let him run around in his diaper for several days. I love his chubby little legs and feet. I could bite them off! He is a mess, but he is worth every single mess that he makes. XOXO



*Oops. I forgot something. If the product is poured onto your carpet, it doesn't come out.



2 comments:

  1. Hey Lorri! Welcome to the blog world. Love reading about your precious munchkins. They are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lorri,

    Thanks for your comment on my blog! And just so you know it would be a lot easier to just fly me out there to take your family photos ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thank you!