Sunday, June 6, 2010

A Sneak Peak!

Yesterday I took my three to have their pictures taken by Amber Price. Amber and I went to college together. She shares my love for the Golden Girls and for coffee. After having her daughter, she decided that she wanted to become a photographer. She took classes and bought a FUN camera. Once she had her son, she started doing photo sessions on the weekends. I am so proud of her (and jealous). Here are a few pictures that I have gotten.
She was amazing with them. They had fun and didn't even realize that she was taking their pictures.

I have only seen these three (which is amazing since it hasn't even been 24 hours since she took them), but I am in love! She really captured their personalities.



I am so excited to see the rest of them! Thank you, Amber!

1 comment:

Your comments make my day! Thank you!