Saturday, July 10, 2010

Boys Will Be Boys

Max is ALL boy.  Since the 4th of July, I have discovered that he is going to be a fireman...or something that involves fire.  That scares me!  We had fireworks picked up from South Carolina.  There were so many that we have managed to stretch them out for a couple of weeks. 




This is what I saw when I went out to take a few pictures of Mack and Max. 



I am pretty sure there is a law against this.  After I recovered from my heart attack, I snapped this picture and quickly removed the lighter from his hands.  The disappointment was easily detectable, but I was not in the mood to visit the emergency room.



Max is such a great kid.  He is fun, loving, and very smart.  He has very few days when he is moody or irritable.  But, he is apparently a Pyromaniac. 

Lorri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! Thank you!