Monday, July 12, 2010

For the LOVE of Coffee


My Guilty Pleasure



You know how some things make you feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside?  That is my coffee.  Yes, I am guilty of drinking it for the "perk" that it provides, but I drink it for many other reasons.


*The smell helps me lift my heavy head off the pillow. 
*The sound of the coffee maker keeps me from drifting back to sleep.

 

*The coffee cups warm my hands, which always seem to be cold (regardless of the weather).
*It gives me an excuse (at home) to sit and sip instead of jumping into the duties of the day.
*I stimulate the economy when purchasing from a coffee shop.
*There is an unspoken relationship between women who drink coffee.  An "understanding."


*It gives girl friends and excuse to slow down and chat while enjoying a cup.

And, of course, it allows you to express your personality.
Bold. Medium. Mild. Light. House Blend. Creamer. Flavor.  Whipped Cream.  Non-Fat.  Extra Hot. Sugar.  Sweetener.  Tall.  Grande

And what you decide to put it in can also express your personality/mood for the day.

HAPPY DAY!

STRESSFUL DAY!

Lorri

2 comments:

  1. Love this post, Lorri. Next time you sit to have a cup, just know you have a friend in VA joining right in with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH how I love a good cup of coffee!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thank you!