Friday, July 2, 2010

A Girl Can Dream

My Dream Home
$1,795,000


I am in love with this house.  Really in love with it.....and I have never been inside it.  The shutters and fire-lit lights on the porch make me want to move in. 


I can picture myself sitting on the porch with a cup of coffee watching these boats come and go.




                                                                  I love the french doors...


And the porch floor.




There are several of these little porches.  They make me happy!


Annie likes it, too.


The house is right on Ripley's Light Marina in Charleston.

Here is the neighboring house.  It is for sale, too.






A girl can dream, right?

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love it!!! Everything about it. I wish you could go inside. :)
    P.S. I LOVE my diaper bag. I just got it when Tyler was born.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thank you!