Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Going Back

Normally, by this time, I am ready to go back to work.  I have always loved my summer time at home with my children, but this year has been the best.  I have loved every minute of it.  In the past, I would start to get excited about planning a new year with my first graders.  This year, I don't seem to have that excitement.  I really do love teaching, but I have discovered that I love being at home more.  I am hoping that when I spend a little more time in my room, that my "love for a new school year" will return.

Charlie and Annie went with me to school to help set up my classroom.  I am not sure that they helped very much.  In fact, they MAY have made a bigger mess!


At least they played good together.  I think I will have to find a sitter for them when I go back. 

Lorri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! Thank you!