Saturday, July 24, 2010

Learning to Drive

Charlie

Lately we have been cheating and heading down to the pool for night swimming.  It is just too hot during the day for little Charlie.  His asthma has been giving him fits due to the heat and humidity. 
Just for fun, Mack let Charlie "drive" in the parking lot.  The scary thing is that he was actually pretty good at it!!!


I love his long hair, but it is starting to look like he has a mullet.  Today is haircut day.  I just hope he doesn't come out of the salon looking like a little boy instead of a baby boy. 

Lorri

2 comments:

  1. my kids love to drive to the pool.
    ...it makes them feel so big!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny! I took turns in my moms culdesac letting my kids drive in my lap the other day!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thank you!