Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A Love/Hate Relationship

I love this sander with all my heart......and HATE it at the same time.  It has saved me so much time over the last two weeks, but it causes my hands to tingle for hours after I finish using it.  This sander does an excellent job of getting off the many coats of stain and gloss off of the cabinets, but is as loud as a train.  It has cut my time in half by being so efficient, but is a constant reminder that I am not finished. 






 





This is where I am now.  I can't wait to be finished.  Getting closer!

Lorri

2 comments:

  1. I am so jealous, I want to see how it looks. I want black cabinets too...now that you know how to do it, will you come over here and do mine? I will pay you in photo lessons...I know, I know...this is something you only do for yourself...I get it, but I am still jealous.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thank you!