Friday, July 23, 2010

Making Headway

I am almost there!  I have two more coats of polycrylic to apply on the doors and drawers.  I should get both of those done tomorrow.  To be on the safe side, I will wait until later in the week to put the doors back on the cabinets.  I am so excited to see the final product!  Here are a few pictures that I took today.  Please ignore all the random stuff on top of the counters and on top of the cabinets.  There just isn't enough room in the rest of the house for all this random kitchen stuff.  I can't wait to get back to normal.


I am on the lookout for some fabric.  I would like to have some simple window treatments made.  The random clock on the wall will be finding a new home. 


Now....if only I can talk Mack into getting new counter tops.


I can't wait to be able to take an "after" picture!

Like?

Lorri

2 comments:

  1. Love! Can't wait to see the final pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Lorri! I am so impressed...how did you do all that with 3 kids running around???? Seriously amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thank you!