Wednesday, August 25, 2010

It's In The Air



Late at night (and early in the morning) there is a teeny-tiny hint of a chill in the air.  Fall is around the corner...and so is football.  Might as well start practicing now.



Of course, I would prefer them to practice outside.  Somehow I never seem to win this argument. 

All visitors are advised to be ready to "dodge" flying footballs.



There are no safe places for breakable items.



Earplugs are recommended.


And it's time to pull out my favorite napkins.


*Mary Phillips Designs*




You have been warned!

***By the way, I have been meaning to apologize for my lack of photography skills.  For the life of me, I can not figure out Diopter or the ISO speed on my camera.  I am hoping to win a new lightscoop from Shelby at http://www.bringupmadison.blogspot.com/  I know this will help with all these indoor/evening pictures!  Check it out! ***
Lorri

1 comment:

  1. love this...it IS almost time..and we can't wait!

    I {heart} Fall.....

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thank you!