Friday, August 27, 2010

This is What I Get

My sister asked me a few months ago why there are not as many pictures of Max on my blog as there are of Annie and Charlie.  The answer is....I can't get him to stay still long enough!  And when I do, this is what I get.


Or this.

If I am lucky, I get this.


He often shows his love of my camera like the photo below.


Or this way.


Every once in a blue moon, I get one of these.


Max is a very busy little guy.  If I can slow him down, he thinks it is hilarious to make strange/crazy faces at the camera.  It is funny...for a few minutes.  I love how silly he is.  He makes us laugh every day.  But if you wondering why he isn't pictured as much as the other two, these are the reasons.   

I know I am biased, but he one good-looking kid!

Lorri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! Thank you!