Monday, September 20, 2010

Bacteria Bites!

There is not a better way to say it.  Bacteria bites!  Last Tuesday was the beginning.  It came on very fast.  The typical signs of a stomach virus were present and I was NOT happy.  I hate to throw up.  No, I REALLY HATE to throw up.  I cry.  I hit the floor with my fists.  I pass-out.  I cry some more.  I HATE throwing up more than anything!  But of course, as a school teacher, I get those horrible virus' every year.  Did I mention how bad I hate it?  Well, this virus turned out to be so much more.  An IV and many drugs later helped things to turn around....slowly.

So instead of going into details that I KNOW you don't want to hear about, I will tell you how amazing my husband was during my 5 day sickness.  He did it all.  He cooked.  He cleaned.  He gave baths and got everyone to and from their destinations.  I am so lucky to have him.


If you have a "Mack" in your life, go hug him and tell him how much you love him. 

Lorri

1 comment:

  1. Oh Lorri.. I am so sorry!! Madison had a small version of it starting on Thursday. I prayed that the rest of us would not get it.. thankfully we didn't.. so far. I'm glad you are on the mend.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thank you!