Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Dreamy Days

Time goes by too fast...Especially when you are in the middle of something wonderful.  Minutes feel like seconds.  Hours feel like minutes.  Days feel like hours. 



Especially when this is your surroundings.


Mack and I just returned from a wonderful trip to Jamaica with 5 other amazing couples.  It was a fantastic!  It was our first time visiting Jamaica.  I had an image in my head of what it would be like, but I was way off.


I don't know if the beach and water are this beautiful year round, but I was amazed at how blue (and clear) the water was.  More than once, I caught myself imagining what it would be like to sit on my back porch with this as my view. 




It felt like the colors were more vivid.  The trees were not just green, they were filled with every shade of green imaginable.  The sky was amazing.  The clouds seemed to float effortlessly.  Overall, I would say that my surroundings were like a postcard. 

Of course, there were a few interruptions to this beautiful and calming view.  There were rain/thunderstorms that lasted an hour or two in the afternoons.  There were individuals that walked by exercising their right to be topless (more on this later).  And a few men who really believe that Speedos are appropriate.

But one of the interruptions was both welcomed and hilarious. 



"No worries, Mon!"

This man gave us more than one laugh...and plenty of smiles.  It was very obvious that he loved his life.  I may never forget him.



I have no doubts that we will return to Jamaica. 

*There are so many stories and pictures to share.  If only there were more hours in the day.*

Lorri


1 comment:

  1. I love Jamaica!! Beautiful pics.. wish I were there now. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thank you!