Sunday, September 26, 2010

It's Good for the Soul

Dancing: 
It makes you feel good.  It reduces stress and gives you energy.  Dancing enhances your mood.  It's good for your soul.


Dancing is a good way to unwind.



Some of us are better than others...which is why I am behind the camera!






My children have more rhythm that I do, thank goodness! For those of you that don't know my husband well, he has rhythm.  A lot of rhythm.  Mack dances daily.  Sometimes it is to music.  Sometimes it is while he is cooking. He enjoys it so much that he often cracks himself up.  I never know when he will bust out with his moves.  After his back surgery, I was worried that he wouldn't be able to dance.  No worries...




He is still dancing.  And so are my children.




It makes them happy!

Lorri



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! Thank you!