Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Just One More

I keep waiting for that "I want another baby" feeling to go away.  I was hoping that knowing that I can not physically have another one would help to erase the desire.  Just when I think I have lost that feeling, I run into one of these little pumpkins....and ALL those feelings come rushing back.  No, this little guy is not mine, but I would steal him if his parents were not such good friends of ours...and if they didn't live across the street from me. 



It would be pretty hard to hide him from his parents. 


I LOVE his smile, the way he smells, his chubby legs, and his personality.  Who am I kidding?  I love everything about him!  Maybe they will just give him to me.

Lorri 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! Thank you!