Friday, September 3, 2010

Surely Not

It started out as an evening of playing.  The weather was perfect.  We were outside for over an hour and didn't get hot!  That hasn't happened in months.


Annie and Charlie enjoyed riding in the jeep. 


She isn't the best driver, but she didn't throw him out.  That's progress.


Then Max got THAT look in his eye.


This was not going to be good.


Surely he wasn't going to do what I thought.
Yep.  He was.


It is a amazing that he hasn't broken any bones in his short life. 


Granted, the jeep isn't fast.  But why would he even consider this?  I, of course, told him many times that he would get hurt....especially with Annie driving. 


But he survived.  No injuries.  And, of course, he politely told me that I was wrong.

Lorri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! Thank you!