Friday, October 22, 2010

An Afternoon Snack

This sweet little girl hates to get dirty.  She washes her hands and brushes her teeth many times a day.  My sister claims that she isn't such a "clean freak" at her house.  I have yet to see any evidence of this first hand.   

But when it comes to eating, nothing gets in her way.  She wears half of her meals on her shirts and needs more then one napkin.  Often, she skips the napkin.....and the table.  I recently found Annie sitting in Mack's old recliner with this in her hands.



Yes, that would be a piece of fried chicken.  Cold.  Apparently she was hungry.

Lorri

(My computer is officially dead.  I will have to keep using Mack's for a while.  In the meantime, all of the people in my pictures will look as if they have yellow/orange skin.  This is due to my husband refusing to let me alter the color on his laptop.  Sorry!)

1 comment:

  1. your sister and the rest of our high school gang use to gather at my parents' house each Friday night and eat leftover cold chicken with biscuits...

    Jenn would pour a dad of salt on each and every bite of chicken!

    good memories!~

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thank you!