Monday, November 1, 2010

Let's All Be Thankful

Today I was reading one of my favorite blogs, The Shabby Nest, and was inspired to take a few minutes each day of November to list a few things that I am thankful for.  I don't know about you, but there seem to be days when things are so hectic that I don't seem to take the time to tell others how lucky I am to have them in my life.  So after reading Wendy's post, I decided that in addition to listing things that I am thankful for, I am going to make it a point to tell at least one person what a wonderful addition they are to my life. 

Today I am thankful for my family.

~My Beautiful Children~


~My Husband~



~My Parents~



~My Sister and Her Family~


~Mack's Family~
*Whose pictures are saved on my laptop...which has been destroyed by a very ugly virus!*

Thank You, Wendy, for your inspiration!


Who/What are you thankful for?

Lorri

~Halloween Pictures Below~

1 comment:

  1. And all of your followers are "thankful" that you started blogging. You are doing a great job(unlike some of your friends) at keeping up.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thank you!