Sunday, November 28, 2010

Look Closely

Hmmm.  What do you see? 


Yes, that is Max.  Back behind the tree.  Why?  Because the train keeps getting off the track.


My sister gave us this train last year.  She accomplished two things at once with this gift. 


She has made my children very happy...and has driven me crazy.  The train whistle is loud and continuous.  Sometimes it gets off it's track and Max just HAS to climb under and behind the tree.  This, of course, causes tree needles and ornaments to fall.


But my children LOVE it.  Charlie has played with it for hours today.  Max and Annie have sent cookies to each other from one side of the tree to the other.  It is definitely worth the noise.



Now...back to putting the ornaments back on the tree.

Lorri

1 comment:

  1. I see a beautiful tree and a happy little boy...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thank you!