Sunday, November 14, 2010

Popcorn???

We are big fans of popcorn around here.  We eat it all the time.  I have a pan that I always use to make it.  I love the taste of fresh (not microwave) popcorn.  I do not, however, love shaking the pan over the stove for the short amount of time it takes to make it.  That little problem is now solved.  Thanks to some sweet friends, we are in business!



This little guy is awesome.  It makes the best popcorn! 


And the best part: Max can help make it.



From the pictures below, you would think that it takes a long time to make.



In about 5 minutes, we have a fun snack that tastes fantastic!


Yummy!

Lorri

3 comments:

  1. So jealous! That looks delicious. Have you tried Kettle Corn? It's ridiculously good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where on earth did you get that? How fun for your chil'ens!!!

    Oh, and I tagged you in my Author, Author post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have no idea how envious I am of you! I go to the movies just for the popcorn. It's a food group in my home :)

    Jo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thank you!