Monday, November 8, 2010

Quiet Moments

I am thankful for a few minutes of quiet.  You know, moments with a cup coffee (or hot tea...I am trying to be better), a good book or magazine, and a great candle.


This Tyler candle is Mulled Cider.  Trust me, go ahead and by the big jar.  It won't go to waste.


This is one of my most favorite Christmas gifts ever!  My sister started a collection of antique china (Mason Vista) for me.  I have added to the set over the last few years.  I am now determined to use it, instead of just looking at it.  It makes me happy.


My few and far between moments of quiet are usually a gift from my husband....or in the middle of the night.  I promise I don't achieve these moments from the picture below.


But it sure makes me laugh! 

Lorri

4 comments:

  1. this makes me laugh....who taped the boys' mouths shut? jennifer or you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I'd love my boys to do that to themselves sometimes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't use my Vista either...maybe I should start. We should get together one day and have tea on it...just because. Jenn Hill has some too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! Love that Tyler candle -- we have it too. Thank you for your sweet words about my MIL. XO, Tessa

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thank you!