Friday, November 19, 2010

Thanksgiving Feast-Take 2

Thanksgiving is a time for counting our blessings and spending time with family and friends. 


Our school has a little over 800 students.  We have finally discovered that having Thanksgiving lunch at school requires two days.  This year we had 850 guests (in addition to our 800 students) over the two lunches. 


The second grade students and guests were set up in the gym.  We enjoyed seeing Max will all his friends.

But we especially enjoyed getting to sit down and enjoy lunch with our oldest.


I am so thankful for this child.  He is a mama's boy...and I love it!  He is rough and tough, but he loves to snuggle up and read or watch a movie with me.  He promises to never leave me..and right now, I choose to believe him. 

Lorri

3 comments:

  1. Aw. I have Mama's boys too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous kiddos. the thanksgiving feats (at least 2 or the four!) looked adorable. bottle up these moments!! hope you are having a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thank you!