Sunday, November 21, 2010

Too Much...

Fur!  This crazy cat has more fur then a 200 pound panda.  Seriously.

Take a look at his toe-hair.


The picture doesn't do him justice.  Simon is old, lazy, beautiful, picky, tired, finicky, ornery, loud (he has Siamese in him )and loving.  He is going down hill pretty fast.  I have had him for 13 years (I think) and  I love him most of the time :).  It breaks my heart to think of loosing him.  But the reality is: loosing him is coming sooner than later.  :(

Lorri

2 comments:

  1. Oh, he is precious! So fluffy and cuddly looking. I just want to give him a big hug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may be shocked. I always thought I was going to have to put my kitty down soon, He ended up living 18 years.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thank you!