Tuesday, December 28, 2010

An Amazing Man

My Dad

He is honest, supportive, respected by all, hilarious, trustworthy, positive, caring, responsible, kind, patient, charming...I could go on and on and on.


Even though I am 35 years old (not sure how that happened), I still call him "daddy." 


He is an amazing father, but an even better "Pop."  My children ADORE him.  He makes a point to tell them every single time he sees them that he is proud of them.  They may not grasp that compliment right now, but they will when they are older.


I love this man!

7 comments:

  1. You forgot "stylish"...I'm really digging his sweater and plaid shirt!! Your post made me a little teary. Sounds like you hit the jackpot in the dad department! :)
    Love the 2nd picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet! i'm a daddy's girl, too! hope yall had a GREAT CHRISTMAS :) So excited about your new puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you dedicated your post to your sweet daddy. What a wonderful Pop. Oh, I am 41 and still call mine "Daddy" too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! I too am blessed with a darling Daddy! Such a wonderful blessing indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful post for such a special person in your life ~ SO sweet!

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lorri! Thanks for visiting my blog the other day. I've enjoyed reading yours! Great post about your Daddy. What would we do without the wonderful men in our lives?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know this man.
    He's called me "Holbrook" for at least twenty two years....

    sweetest...most gentle man ever.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thank you!