Saturday, December 4, 2010

Mesmerized

Last night we watched the Polar Express for the first time this season.  We broke the rules and let them eat pizza in the living room.  They were mesmerized.


I'm pretty sure that we will be having a few more movie nights this month.


Charlie was VERY interested in the fire we built.  It only seemed right to have a fire and hot chocolate.


He helped Mack tend to the fire. 

And in case you are wondering, that crazy train is still circling the tree.  Well, until Charlie takes it off to play with it.


Time to wrap some more gifts!

Lorri

3 comments:

  1. Your Christmas tree is very pretty. A movie night as a family I look forward to. My kids are still too little. Love your fireplace. I've got a thing for them and would love a mantle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nothing beats pizza & a movie! even better with a fire & hot chocolate. my favorite kind of nights!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love th photo of your two... They are so mesmerized! Eating pizza in the living room would have been a BIG DEAL for my two guys, and they are 11 and 9!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thank you!