Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas Memories

I am always so sad when Christmas is over.  It is my favorite time of the year. 




I am very grateful for time spent together and new memories. We visited Santa, had Cookie Day with lots of little helpers, enjoyed parties, spent tons of time with family and friends, watched it snow on Christmas day, welcomed Murphy into our family, built a gingerbread house, wrapped presents, roasted marshmallows, watched The Grinch 1,000 times, ate too many cookies, and snuggled. 

I am already looking forward to next Christmas!

4 comments:

  1. You DID have a wonderful Christmas! So glad I was able be a "visitor" this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the collages....looks and sounds like a wonderful Christmas!

    And, I think your header is so darn cute! I love it! Did you do it yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to find your blog! Love your title and header! So cute! I miss Christmas already too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute new blog design!!! happy new year to you! loved your picture collages!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thank you!