Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A Few of My Favorites

These pictures are few of my favorites from today.  


Our beautiful, fluffy snow has turned to beautiful, icy snow.  It is perfect for sledding.


Annie only made it for a few minutes out there.  She is a fuzzy sock kind of girl.  Not a wet, cold bottom girl.


Therefore, these pictures will be of the boys.


Max is a fantastic big brother.  He watches out for Charlie at all times.  Charlie thinks his "Bubba" is the best.  And he really is.



Check out his hair under that cap.


There are lots of little guys in our neighborhood that love getting into things together.  Here are a few of the boys.




They have all had a blast with this snow.  And honestly, I think it will be around for a few more days.

We will continue to roast marshmallows, drink hot chocolate, sit in front of the fire, take pictures :), and *apparently* give kisses to neighbors!


Lorri

7 comments:

  1. So sweet! Great shots, such wonderful memories. Mmmmmmmmm, roasting marshmallows sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like the boys had fun, winter wonderland! Such clear vivid pictures of their young creamy complexions and the RED. What kind of camera do you have? BTW new to you blog, I'll have to look around when I have more time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pics! Thank you for sharing! They all had so much fun - you know they are going to sleep well tonight - atleast I know mine will.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Annie on this one. I am ready for the snow to be gone, but I am glad that if we have to have it that someone is enjoying it. Thanks for coming by my blog and commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have been out of school for two days... We had about three inches and now it is ice. Ready for normalcy about now...

    ReplyDelete
  6. those eyelashes on your baby!!! great pics, especially of the brothers holding hands. so, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thank you!