Thank you, Kerri, for this surprise this morning!
I have to admit, I have been thinking a lot about whether or not I should keep blogging. There are so many great things about blogging.
*I have "met" some really great women.
*My parents get to see pictures of my children and read about them (since they out of town).
*It is a great way to document the many stories and activities of my kiddos. I have created my first Blurb book from my blog. It is awesome!
*I get a lot of great inspiration from other bloggers.
I would love to use these fabrics (from Kat) to re-do Annie's room.
But....Is this really something I should keep doing?
After thinking about "to blog or not to blog," this little award made my day. Maybe I should keep going and just see what happens.
Kerri's award comes with the following instructions:
The rules for accepting this award are to share
7 things about yourself and nominate 5 blogs
to receive the stylish blogger award.
1. I have a love/hate relationship with teaching. I love the students and the actual act of teaching. I do not love the paperwork and not staying home with my children.
2. Even though our new puppy is destructive and demanding, I secretly LOVE him.
3. I am addicted to my iPad.
4. I would love another baby. Don't worry, mom and dad. :) Between Annie and Charlie, I was on bed rest for over 200 days.
5. I missed my calling. I should have been a midwife.
6. I love to cook! I hate to bake.
7. Coffee makes me extremely happy.
My 5 nominations:
1. Shelby at Bringing up Madison and Tyler
2. Jo at Bees and Fleur De Lis
3. Jennifer at Running in the Grass
4. Leslie at Expression of Happiness
5. Bevy at It's a Golden Day
Have a fantastic Monday!!!!