Monday, January 10, 2011

Life...

In the SNOW!!!!!!


Not just a little bit of snow.  A LOT of snow.  Well, at least for those of us down South.  We have at least 7 inches of FLUFFY snow. 


It is not the kind of snow that we are used to.  Typically our snow is icy.  Crunchy.  This snow is like powder!


Well, it was like powder.  However, the snowflakes eventually turned into freezing rain and sleet.  But even so, it is still GREAT! 


Did I mention that we have at least 7 inches of snow???


The low temperature for tonight is 24 degrees.  I have a feeling this snow will be around for a few days.  Remember what I said...if snow is on the ground for more than 3 days, we will get more.  :)

And in case you are worried about Murphy and Simon, don't be.  Here is how they are enjoying the snow.



It's a tough life for these two.


This guy doesn't have it too bad, either.


Hope you are staying warm!

Lorri

4 comments:

  1. Loving the photos, girlfriend! I was too chicken to bring my new camera out, it was raining and I didn't want to get it wet, so I brought the old one instead. Your pictures are gorgeous. Glad y'all enjoyed the day too, can you believe we get to do it all over again tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, what in the world kind of camera/lens do you shoot with?!! Your pictures are amazing!! Wow! (Just a tad jealous!) Don't look at my pictures on my blog, ok?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta love a snow day!

    Your photos capture the event perfectly. Love those rosey cheeks. Bentley wasn't too excited about the snow here either. I think our next storm is going be hard on him ~ he'll be in over his head!

    Stay warm and cozy ~
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there!
    Popping in from Kerri's blog and I agree!!
    Gorgeous pictures!!
    We got quite a bit of snow here today and more on the way. The girls love it!
    Enjoy the day

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thank you!