Thursday, January 20, 2011

She is REALLY Good


A friend of mine, Amber Price, took these pictures for me before Christmas.


I don't know how she manages to get so many amazing pictures in such a short amount of time.


It makes me wish (even more than I already do) that I could capture these moments on my own.


Amber is great with my children and puts up with my OCD. 


If I had her talent, my house would have walls and walls of pictures.



Thank you, Amber, for everything!  You just get better and better! 


Now, go and check out her blog. 


Lorri

7 comments:

  1. She IS great! And I especially love seeing the picture with YOU in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photos are FABULOUS! Your children are just adorable.

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous photography...love her Bokeh effect. Of course, her subjects are beautiful...what's not to love?

    ReplyDelete
  4. please tell me that first photo was your christmas card photo - it's GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, those pictures are gorgeous!!!! You have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the sweet comment :) Your friend did an amazing job. She's very talented. Your children are precious! You have a cute blog. I'm now following!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thank you!