Thursday, February 24, 2011

The 5 W's-I'd Be Rich

Who?  What?  When?  Where?  Why?

And most of the time....How?

If I had a dollar for each question, I would be rich.


"Who decided that the steering wheel goes on the left side of the car?"
"Who tells the President when to go to meetings?"
"Who decides what the speed limit is?"
"Who built our house?"
"Who buys that stuff?"


"What does the remometer (also known as a thermometer) do?"
"What are my eyelashes for?"
"What makes the lawnmower run?"


"When did they invent computers?"
"When are we going to Cracker Barrel?"
"When will it be Christmas?"
"When can I have a cell phone?"



"Where is my book bag?"
"Where are my shoes?"
"Where is the toothpaste?"
"Where is my bow?"
"Where is my head?" 

Ok, maybe not the last one.


"Why do fingernails grow?"
"Why do we have to have peas for dinner?"
"Why can't we sleep in your bed?"
"Why does my hair grow so fast?"
"Why does Murphy bite his feet?"
"Why can't I have a cell phone?"


"How do batteries work?"
"How does the red light know when to change to green?"
"How does nail polish stay on my nails?"
"How can we build a tunnel down to the creek?"


Source here

Rich, I tell ya, RICH!

Lorri

11 comments:

  1. tonight's questions: "why hasn't anyone built a time machine?" "do you think I could invent one?" shortly followed by "why are no apple trees growing in our yard when I keep planting seeds?" Adorable & exhausting at the same time! :) Great pics of your lovies! Have you been baking again??!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha - this one really made me smile - what a great post, I feel exactly the same - and we even have quite a few of the exact same questions, too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! I am totally laughing at the cell phone questions. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute post Lorri!
    Whatever your daughter is eating...it looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So true and so funny!! A great laugh to start my day. Great post my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so true, I only have one asking me a million questions a day which drives me crazy so I can't imagine how crazy you feel by the end of the day :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is so funny! And, so true! Kids ask the darnedest things! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE it!! I also love when they ask "Mommy why are you so tired?" Seriously???? Listen to yourselves ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, you can see the wheels turning in the pics...sweet, beautiful children! Cute post!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love, love, did I say, love? This post!!! Great photos too, such cutie pies. Wishing you a peaceful Sunday

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thank you!