Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Puppy Love

I have a confession to make.  I have fallen in love with Murphy.


 He is sweet, fluffy, loving, and funny.  But I have to be honest.  He isn't the smarted dog on the block.  Seriously.  We may need to invest in doggy school. 



He may not be smart, but he knows how to bring smiles to our faces....except when he "boops" in the house.....which is getting better.  How stinking long does it take to potty train a puppy, anyway?  Mom, I promise he will be potty trained by the time he comes to stay with you for a week.  Promise!


I had no idea that would love him so much.  We all do.

Lorri

11 comments:

  1. The puppy's cute... but that boy-- WHAT A DOLL!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG what a cutie! I love him too.. even though be boops in the house:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lorri,
    I'm in a very similiar position with our puppy Curly...still toilet training!
    I'm dying to know what breed Murphy is, as he looks so similiar to our Curly who I have included in my last post.
    Gorgeous kids too!
    Sonia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. They do become one of the family that is for sure! He sure is cute and makes your little man so happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE that last picture too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ADORABLE!!! Is he a golden doodle? Such a fuzzy cuddly little cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwhh...he looks so cute and fluffy I just want to pet him! I can't wait until my Sweet Baby Boy is a little older so we can get him a puppy....can't you get them already potty trained??? haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lorri...Murphy is so cute, I'd fall in love with him too!!! The pics are too great of him with your son...I need to take photo lessons from you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE that dog.
    he is gorgeous.
    good luck on the potty training....are you crating him during the day?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thank you!