Friday, February 18, 2011

A Snippet

The week we have had a snippet of spring weather.  Even though this weekend is going to beautiful, my gut tells me that we will still see many more cold days.  So in the mean time, we have tried to make the most of these warmer days.



The sun has been shinning!  As silly as that sounds, it seems like it has been weeks since we have seen it.


I am ready for warmer weather....which, hopefully means, less sickness around here.  We have had our share.


I can't wait for green grass and blooming flowers. 


And I really can't wait for this!


Have a fabulous weekend!

4 comments:

  1. we had a few days of warmer temps and sunshine too. amzaing how good it felt to ditch the layers, bring out the bikes, head to the park after school, crack open the bubbles, and see my boys with dirty hands and knees for spending hours outside. glorious! Have a lovely weekend with those cute kiddos of yours!
    xo, Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was 80 here yesterday! ready for this warmer weather to "stick"! Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm SO with you! I'm really ready for spring but we have snow heading our way for Monday. It was sunny and 50 here yesterday ~ I felt like a new woman!

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's even been warmer here in the frozen tundra and what a brief relief!
    Your children are just gorgeous and your photos are phenomenal! I'd ask what camera you are using but my guess is that. It is more the photographer! Good work!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thank you!