Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Snips and Snails...

And Puppy Dog Tails.


There is something about little boys. 


"Little boys come in all shapes and sizes,
Shy and adventurous, full of surprises,
With misshapen halos and mischievous grins,
Small dirty faces, and sweet, sticky chins.


They'll keep you so busy, and yet all the while
Nothing can brighten the world like their smile.
And no greater treasure has brought homes more joy
Than a curious, active, and lovable boy!"
author unknown




And the best part?  Little boys love their mommies!

I could eat him up!

Lorri

9 comments:

  1. They are delicious- especically those brown eyed Charlies of ours!! xo, Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love on this child any day of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is too cute for words!!! Great photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see why. He's adorable! Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad I came across your blog. Your children are just so precious.

    You have a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hear ya! I don't know anything different but my boys are my world:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blog name!! I have been here before I think?? hm... anyway... I miss my little boy being that small... =) Sweet post!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cutie, but then I'm such a sucker for dimples! You are right, little boys adore their moms. He's a keeper...have fun...it goes sooo fast!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thank you!