Monday, March 7, 2011

Spring *Shopping* Fever (Part 2)

I am dreaming of 70 degrees and sunshine.  For two weeks we enjoyed perfect weather.
It was just enough to spoil us.  Even though the last few days have been wet and cold, I still find myself feeling spring.

Window shopping for spring.

I am pretty sure this chair would be perfect in my living room. 

Ballard Designs

I have the perfect place for this pitcher in my bedroom.

Pottery Barn
Pillows.  I need new pillows.  These pillows.
 
Pottery Barn

I'm sure these coffee cups would make me smile.

Anthropologie

Look at this kitchen towel from Anthropologie.  Yep, I love it.

Anthropologie
Window boxes with geraniums:
Martha Stewart

New outdoor furniture and pillows would be nice, too.
Crate and Barrel

A girl can dream!

8 comments:

  1. I love all your spring picks. I have been wanting a flower box for a while now. I just love the way they look. I want to be able to look outside while doing the dishes and see some beautiful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all of your picks - especially the outdoor furniture and that towel!!! Spring is ALMOST here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does look like spring there! You've had two weeks of perfect weather...I'm jealous! We had one day of 50 degrees and I was thrilled. Your new decorating ideas were great...they just make you feel good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, you and I could shop home furnishings together quite happily - love all of these things you're eyeing ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful choices! I like what you dream of :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I had a cup of coffee and I was sitting in that last photo! Ah!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all your pics Lorri! I am dreaming of neautral livingroom furniture so that I can accesorize (not sure how that's spelled?!) with pillows. It will be a far cry from the plaid furniture we currently have! I can't wait for that to go!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving those spring picks! I have dishtowel similar to that one from Anthro that my fried gave me as a gift. I love window shopping too.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thank you!