Sunday, April 17, 2011

What is in your shopping cart?

I could spend days on Etsy!
  There are so many talented sellers that share ideas and beautiful pieces.  Some items I am confident that I could make..... if I had the time. 
Therefore, I window shop.  Or in this case, cart-shop.  At any given time, there are at least 15 items in my shopping cart.  Here are few that I have really been looking at.  Under each photo, there is a link to the item.  Once you click on the link, the sellers information (and additional items) can be found on the right side of the page.
This is, by far, one of my favorite items.  I can imagine it in several different places in my home.
This blue pedestal would look great in my bathroom.  I would love to fill it with the seashells that we have collected from each of our beach trips.
I would love to have one of these boards right by the laundry room/garage door.  I am constantly writing myself reminders of things I need to take to school.  Notepads work ok, but this would be both helpful and cute!
I NEED two of these pillows for my bedroom.  They are exactly what I have been looking for. 
I want these curtains.  Bad.
And last but NOT least: These beautiful pillows.  I love the gray and blue combination. 

I have purchased many items off of Etsy.  Every single item has been exactly what I wanted.  The sellers that I have worked with have been extremely helpful and kind.  I haven't purchased any items from the sellers above, but I have communicated with a couple of them.  They, too, have been wonderful.  If my money tree begins to produce, I plan on purchasing all of these.  :)

Am I the only one that places items in my shopping cart so that I can revisit them over and over? 

Lorri
*I hope these sellers don't mind me sharing pictures of their work on my blog. :) *

11 comments:

  1. Ooooooooooh, great pics!!! I love Etsy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey. I have a shower curtain that I had in the girls bathroom that is almost the exact material of these pillows (the last ones). I washed it and was going to make something (pillows or a curtain) but havent done it yet. I'll show it to you and if you like it, I can whip you up some pillows...:0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finds! I am also addicted to Etsy! Right now I have some black vinyl and subway art in my shopping cart! I have only had one bad experience. I ordered a Halloween bumble bee tutu costume last August and it took six months to get it (after several threatening letters to turn her over to the Etsy police)! This seller was soooo bad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Etsy as well and I too have those grey and blue pillows in my favs.!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm working my way through your list and adding shops to my favorites. I find Etsy overwhelming so your post was very helpful. I'm thinking about ordering the last pillow. It's just what I've been looking for but couldn't find. I'm so glad we're blog friends!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the blue pedestal and the bird pillow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OHHHH I love Etsy! Great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohhhh....love those last two especially.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm also a huge etsy fan - my most recent purchases were the most adorable monogrammed grocery bags (cute gifts!), like something right out of ballard designs - so cute! I really love your finds pictured here, especially the pillows for your bedroom!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the chalkboard and the bird pictures! Actually, love it all!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thank you!