Thursday, May 19, 2011

I've Been A Bad...

Blogger.
Tomorrow is the last day of school with students!  I can't believe how painfully slow fast these last two weeks have gone by.  :)    
My days have been consumed by end of the year activities, maintaining some control in my classroom, filling out end-of-the-year paperwork, and tying up loose ends.  
My nights have consisted of baseball, award ceremonies, graduations, and creating (and burning) a class movie for my students to take home to their parents.   
Due to all of these things, I have been a bad blogger.  I haven't had time to blog.  I have a running list of stories and pictures to share, but can't find the time to do it.  I have been reading my favorite blogs, but haven't slowed down to comment.  :(
One more day with students and five days of post-planning......maybe then I will have time to stop and smell the flowers!

Lorri

9 comments:

  1. Don't sweat it!! Enjoy your last few days with your class! What grade do you teach?

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations, lorri, on the end of the school year ... can't wait to catch up when you've got more time but for now, I hope you enjoy every wonderful minute with your class before it's aaaaall over ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. no worries, Lorri. i feel the same! I wish there was a way to comment on blogs without leaving google reader. btw, Annie looked ADORABLE in her preschool graduation pictures. Adorable!! Hang in there!! You've almost made it!! :)

    xo,
    Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy (almost) Summer! I know you're so ready to be finished!!! Teachers definitely earn their summer break! xx.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo! Almost there. so excited for you that Summer is about to begin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the last day of school! Woohooo! What a great feeling, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me too...I've had a lot going and have/t blogged or read much. It will be that way all summer I fear.
    As usual...your pics are brilliant Lorri!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me too! Check my latest post to see my lamentations... LOL. Schools almost out for us too: five full and 3 half days!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. bad blogger...ummm...look my way please! I haven't blogged in 2 months. I'm excited for you - that your summer break is moments away. I just wish I had the time off too! :) By the way...these are GREAT pictures!! Keep it up my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thank you!