Sunday, June 5, 2011

In The Spotlight

Annie had her first recital last weekend.  She was so excited for her big show.
She did great!  It was definitely one of those proud moments as a mother.  Annie has come so far!  She has always been a bit shy and nervous, but she did it....and smiled the whole time!
Annie is a daddy's girl.  I can't imagine where she gets that from.  :)
My parents came down for the recital. I loved looking over at my dad and seeing a huge smile on his face as he watched her dance. That was priceless.
Mack's mother came, too.  Annie has spent a ton of time with her this past year.  I love how close they have gotten.  Grammy is, by far, one of Annie's favorite people.

Annie loved "her" day. 
So proud!

12 comments:

  1. You should be!!! I would be a proud mama, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!!! I bet she LOOOOVED her costume!! that was always my favorite part and getting to wear lipgloss! :) Glad to see your pretty face in a picture too!!

    xo, Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet girl! Dance recitals are so fun! And she looks adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! We're in recital and show weeks here too. I love, love, love them!

    I've never seen trophies or medals for dance, though. Is she doing some sort of competitions?

    ReplyDelete
  5. we did dance and recitals for 4 years in a row ... i remember how proud those moments were ... so fun, so sweet, what wonderful memories - congratulations to your sweet daughter!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bet you were proud!! She is adorable... well all of your babies are, and I have to say that she comes by that naturally-- you and your husband are a gorgeous couple!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous child! She looks thrilled! Those special moments are caught so well by you and your camera....you just take amazing pics! Your family is beautiful Lorri!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these precious pictures! My favorites are the ones with the grandparents. You can't explain that special love between grands... So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, and thank you for your prayers for my FIL...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lorri, she's gorgeous! I love her dance costume, I bet she did a wonderful job. So sweet that all the grandparents were there to see her in the spotlight.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Annie looks adorable in her costume...and so proud too! Your parents are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thank you!