Saturday, June 4, 2011

They Have My Heart

My sister's children just spent a week with us.  I could kick myself for not taking more pictures!
Here are a few of my favorites.
Lucy was such a sweetheart!  She was very helpful with Murphy and Charlie.  I miss the sound of her stomping feet footsteps already.  :)
Henry is both funny and smart.  He is full of interesting facts that I KNOW come from his father.  And Jenn, please feed him.  He is starving!
Love her sweet lips.
We had a fun visit!  Can't wait to see them again!
Jenn, this last picture is just for you!  *For those of you that don't know my sister, her children are given a choice of either a Friday Coke or Friday gum for good behavior.  She sticks to giving this treat to them one day a week. 
"Friday Coke" They were limited to one coke a day!  :)
Aunt Lolly is more fun than you are!  Ha!!!!

2 comments:

  1. wow, lorri, looks like full-on summer mode down there, i'm so envious of the pool activity! Would you believe it if I told you I was in long sleeves and jeans today (unusual cool snap here today)?! Great shots - can't wait to be taking some of my own!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what cuties! I just found your blog and it's so cute-am now following!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thank you!