Saturday, June 18, 2011

Too Much Heat

It is HOT!  So far June has brought us temperatures in the 90's and humidity out the wazoo! 
But I will say, the mornings and evenings have been very pleasant (this won't last long, though).  We spend the mornings and evenings playing and the daytime at the pool.
Between Camp Invention, art camp, and VBS, we have been so busy!  I am VERY excited that we have NO plans this week.  I can't wait to sleep in at least until 8 and then drink coffee in pj's.  Let the lazy days of summer begin!
I am so excited!

8 comments:

  1. Yesterday was my last day of school ~ let the summer schedule begin! Enjoy having your kiddos home and lots of summer fun.

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lazy days of summer are the best! Love Annie's dress too, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lazy days really are the best - enjoy every one of them, lorri ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures!

    I will definitely raise my mug to coffee in PJ's!

    Happy Summer!

    Kerri

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pics are so pretty & luvin' the colours in them :) Enjoy those cooler mornings & evenings, especially when your days are so hot!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If it's hot and ugly there, you sure couldn't tellit by Miss Adorable! Annie looks cool in every sense of the word in that cute dress!!
    Loved the last post! The cage is just big enough for comfort...so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That pic of your DD walking the dog is perfection! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Isn't great to be a teacher sometimes - My mother is loving her summer, too! Annie's dress is almost as cute as she is! So fun! xx.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thank you!