Saturday, October 15, 2011

I'm Not Sure Who Had More Fun...

...At the Pumpkin Farm
Last weekend we headed to Jaemor Farms for pumpkins.  I grew up about 10 minutes from Jaemor.  At the time, I had no idea how great that was.  Fried apple pies, fresh produce, boiled peanuts, funnel cakes, homemade ice cream, Georgia Belle peaches, and apples!  It's like a little corner of heaven! 
And of course, the corn maze.  Last year I was floored with how BIG the maze was.  This year it was just as good!
My sister and her children were visiting my parents and joined us for the day.  My children love it when Henry and Lucy are here.
We had the best time!  I took so many pictures that I probably looked like a tourist visiting a foreign country!
While the kids ran ahead of us, Jennifer and I caught up on all the happenings in our lives.  I really wish that she lived closer...
Cute girls!
I even handed over the camera to Jenn so that I would be in at least one picture (since I am always the one behind the camera).
I loved this day.
Lorri 

11 comments:

  1. Those corn mazes are amazing!! Looks like it was the perfect fall day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fall pictures are the best...and you got some great ones! You and your sister look a lot alike!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pumpkin farms are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great place! That corn maze is amazing with the patterns. We went to the cider mill yesterday. They had the most delicious soft molasses cookies with giant sugar crystals on them. They were a delicious new find!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great weekend.

    Love the photos.

    Got your comment today. Thank you, and I also wanted to thank you for all you do as an educator.

    I volunteered in my son's classroom last week, and I am now trying to thank as many educators as I can find. You put in long days, and it's not an easy job.

    Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you tweaking your blog girl? Everytime I get on here today you've changed :0) Love these pics of these precious kiddos...love me some Annie sugar several times a day!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. always one of my favorite, favorite october traditions. looked like a perfect day! gorgeous kiddos too!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. so are these fabulous photos the result of your new dslr, lorri?! love 'em!! and i love the new autumn-ey blog design, too ... so pretty over here!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lorri. Love the new blog look - very fallish. We are heading to the pumpkin patch on Sunday, weather permitting. Happy Wednesday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fun!!! We love Jaemor Farms too and go every year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these pictures!
    .....we love Jaemor Farms!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thank you!