Sunday, October 2, 2011

Our Top Ten...

...Favorite Things About FALL!
This weekend we have had perfect weather!  The high on Friday was 72, yesterday was 64, and today it will be 65.  Perfect.  If Charlie wasn't running a fever, we would be headed to Jaemore Farms for pumpkins, hayrides, funnel cakes, and delicious fried apple pies. 
Maybe I should give these a try.
Last night, the kids helped me come up with a list of our 10 favorite things about fall.  This wasn't an easy task.  Our list ended up being very long!  We narrowed it down to 13.  Take a look.
But...they insisted on adding a few more.
There is so much to enjoy this time of the year.  We are looking forward to all it!
Lorri

9 comments:

  1. Love your favorites list ~ many of them are on mine too!

    Hope your little guy feels better soon.

    Happy fall ~
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your fall list - I wish we had more seasons here in Louisiana. Fall never really feels like Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your lists. They are great. Love all the fonts.

    Fall is my favorite time of year then the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picture and such a fun list!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your list! You must share how you did this! They are frame worthy for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No favorite fall list is complete without spider web cupcakes! This is such a cute idea -I hope you share how you did it. Happy Monday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun list to hold on to! Fall is my favorite too! We got married in the Fall and even served pumpkin pie for dessert at our wedding. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE fall. It's the first relief from the heat. That chill in the air is so refreshing. I can't wait for all of the fun things we are going to do.

    ReplyDelete
  9. S'mores always make me happy... We had supper at some good friends last weekend complete with cool weather, boiled peanuts, a fire pit and S'MORES!

    And yes, I am back...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thank you!