Sunday, November 6, 2011

Breakfast for the Girls

Annie and I had a "treat" for breakfast yesterday.  I am calling it a "treat" because that's what she called it.
Yes, that is a tomato...with salt and pepper.  Fresh out of the garden.  Not my garden, but that's beside the point, right?  I am aware that this probably makes us both a tad bit abnormal, but it beats cereal any day.  Right, Jenn?  I can almost hear my sister getting grossed out as I type this.  Ha!
According to Annie, we can have these "treats" for the next week or so.
Gotta love a girl with good taste!
Lorri

8 comments:

  1. How funny!
    I let Maddox (my 3 year old) choose breakfast the other morning just for kicks... he chose yogurt, 3 Cheetos and a fruit roll up.
    --I promise that is not a norm for us! *but it was fun!
    Maybe one day a veggie (or is it fruit?!) will take its place!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love tomatos. Glad she does, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I didn't think many kids like tomatoes! Hopefully she will always consider them a treat! Good for her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh how i WISH either done of my bland-eating kids would ask me for a tomato ... breakfast lunch or dinner, i wouldn't care!! so fun that annie likes them so much, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! I would be in heaven if my girls thought that a tomato was a treat. That is WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you can tell she is a Southern girl at heart :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's a girl after my own heart! I love a tomato with salt and pepper. I can eat an entire plate full. It totally grosses out my husband, ha! Adorable photo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. BTW, I'm so behind on blogging and commenting. I love your new blog design :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thank you!