Friday, December 23, 2011

Cookies

It is very hard for me to say "no" to this little girl.
Annie and the other little girls in the neighborhood seem to be future party planners.  It seems that every time I turn around, they are planning a different party (complete with a theme and invitations!).  This time, they wanted a cookie party.  This worked out well since I had a ton of sprinkles left over from class party.  And so...we threw together a cookie party! 
Luckily, I had all plates, napkins, etc.  Someone once told me that I have a paper plate and napkin fetish.  This just might be true. 
Yes...I used Pillsbury Sugar Cookies.  The break and bake kind.  Mother of the year.  I did, however, bake 3 dozen peppermint cookies that are to die for.  Seriously, they have to be the best things in the world.  Rambling.
There were 11 children that came to the Christmas Cookie Party.  They had a great time!
I will be finding sprinkles in random places for the next two years.
Next up?  A candy making party.  Ummm, no.  Another mom will have to handle that one!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!
Lorri

5 comments:

  1. Well, how could you say no to a cutie like that? What a fun little party. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun mom you are! Such a cute idea for the neighbor kids. I bought those same napkins!
    Merry Christmas Lorri!

    ReplyDelete
  3. goodness that first photo of your daughter could melt anyone's heart - she is absolutely precious ... i wouldn't be able to say no either ;)
    merry christmas, lorri!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great party. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are such a good Mommy! I would love to attend one of you and Annie's parties, hehe!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thank you!