Friday, January 27, 2012

Remember This?

It's a Monchichi!  I loved these when I was little.  I had several of them.  I considered getting Annie one for Christmas...until I discovered that they now cost anywhere from $25-$275!  Seriously?  They are only 10 inches tall!  I couldn't believe it.  Too bad I didn't keep any of mine. 
However, I was able to find something very similar!  In fact, this one is much cuter!
I think it is safe to say that Charlie needs a haircut.  Along with everything else (including this blog), haircuts have been dismissed in order to accomplish some of the other gazillion items on my to-do list.  I'm not sure how I have landed myself in the middle of on thousand things at once, but I have certainly learned that even the best multi-taskers can't do this much stuff without letting some things go. 
And so...
...this little Munchichi may have to wait a few more days to get his little mullet taken care of. 
Lorri


8 comments:

  1. I have that exact toy!!! Still to this day :)
    Thanks for sharing that you too had one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loved my monchichis!! i can still sing the song. not sure if it was one i made up or one that went with a commercial, but there is definitely a song and i still know the words. andrew's hair is a hot mess right now too. i kind of like my boys with their hair a little long and messy, but only to a point. hope you are well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. I don't remember this. Maybe I was too old or just not in the know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehehe, I love it! I'd argue that Charlie would be cute with ANY hairstyle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. like you, haircuts have definitely been falling lower and lower on my ever-growing to-do list in 2012 ... but since i have girls, rather than looking like monchichis they look more like scraggly rapunzels, it's crazy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're right Lorri, your Monchichi is much cuter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never seen that thing before!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh...I remember those! So cute. I just showed my husband and he sang the munchichi song...he still remember it!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thank you!