Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Speechless...

Literally.
I have officially lost my voice.  As in...it's gone.  I open my mouth to speak and nothing comes out.  Nada.  Teaching with a little bit of a voice was pretty challenging today, but tomorrow ought to be down right hard.  18 first graders with a speechless teacher.  Oh geez.
Here's what we have been up to lately...since I have been so busy that I haven't had a single second to think about blogging.  (Insert frowny-face here)
Basketball.  Lots and lots of basketball.
Max went from being a pretty good player to a GREAT one!  I couldn't be more proud!
My cutie stepped in to help out some during the season. 
The boys had a fantastic season and made it three games into the playoffs.  I loved every minute of watching him and wish the season wasn't over. 
Annie and Charlie enjoyed the games, too.
Coloring with Friends
Games
Giggles
Lego's
You name it, they did it! 
Since it has been a while since I have posted, I thought I would throw in these pictures as well.
And two of my favorite things...
*A Cute Butter Bean*
and
*Itty-Bitty Toes*
Lorri





7 comments:

  1. WOW!! Charlie has gotten SO big! Hope you get your voice back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so hard to get through a day of teaching with little or no voice, sorry you will have to try to do it! Hope you are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that I've had a moment to catch up on blogs, I've realized that a lot of my favorite bloggers have been absent from blogging, too. I'm having a hard time getting into a blog routine for the new year. We LOVE basketball. My husband and I both coached at one time. We've gone to a lot of our niece's and nephew's game this season. Sad it's over, too :( Great pics of the kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are capturing their growing up moments so wonderfully!! They will never have to wonder what happened during these years. Hope you get your voice back!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cuties! We just finished up basketball. Fun, but nice to have a break. i just tagged you in my 11 questions post - it fun but time consuming so don't feel obligated. Hope your having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey there, lorri - i missed this one ... i got caught in a tide of "busy' myself and haven't been online in a while ... i love that you had such a great b'ball season! i agree that it's so much fun to see them grow from good to great at a sport they love - we had an especially producive figure skating season as well, so I get it :) congrats on the great season, max!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thank you!